Mrs South Africa should be:
- Between the ages of 24 and 49
- Be in possession of a valid South African ID and Passport
- Be legally married (with or without children) and in a committed and supportive marriage (may be asked to produce a marriage certificate)
- Be available for the semi-final judging as well as Pageant Week and various other activities during your participation in Mrs SA
- All semi-finalists and finalists will have to be involved in various fund-raising activities as well as charity work (to be discussed in detail once chosen as a semi-finalist)
- A strong, successful woman
- Well-spoken and intelligent
- Healthy and comfortable in her own skin and body (Although Mrs South Africa is more than just a pretty face, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED to model in swimwear)
- Hard Working and Ambitious
- Beautiful inside and out
- Well groomed and presentable
- A Role model for married women in our country
- An Ambassador for South Africa
- Brand Ambassador for the brand and sponsors
The Judges Decision is Final and no correspondence will be entered into by the pageant organizers or by the judges at any time.
Entrant acknowledges that there are competition entry fees and agrees to fulfill her obligations with regards to these fees.
Entrants understand and acknowledge that all prizes received as finalists and winners are subject to sponsorship.