1. Do you have any weight or height restrictions?
2. Are tattoos allowed?
3. Do I need to have a valid passport to enter?
No not needed to enter but we do advise you to get it as soon as possible because you will be travelling abroad for the Mrs World pageant should you win.
4. I work full time. Can I enter Tammy Taylor Mrs. South Africa?
Yes, we have had many entrants and title holders and winners that have had full time jobs. The Mrs. SA office consider this when calendar is planned. We always try to plan around school holidays and long weekends. The dates of the calendar of events is finalized and it will be advisable to sit down with your employer to discuss this in advance.
5. I am traditionally married. Can I Enter Tammy Taylor Mrs. South Africa?
Yes, according to the law your customary marriage is recognized. We do recognize traditional marriages but you would need the marriage certificate.
6. I am engaged. Can I enter Tammy Taylor Mrs. South Africa?
No, you would need to be legally married with a marriage certificate.
7. I am married to a foreigner. Can I enter Tammy Taylor Mrs. South Africa?
You are allowed to enter if YOU are a South African citizen.
8. Do I need to have my vehicle license to enter?
No not needed to enter but we do advise you to get it as soon as possible because the prize package does include a car.
9. I am married to a female. Can I enter Tammy Taylor Mrs. South Africa?
Yes. You may enter. We do not discriminate against homosexuality.
10. What if I am pregnant. Can I enter?
We do not discriminate against pregnant ladies; however, we do not advise this as the year has a lot of tasks that you would need to fulfill and might add more stress.
11. Do I have to be a mother to enter?
No, you just need to be married.