Become the next official makeup artist for Tammy Taylor Mrs South Africa by entering the CATRICE Cosmetics Competition.
How it works:
- To enter you will need to create a 3min long video: Full glam look with emphasis on brow filling, eyeshadow placement with 2 or more colours, winged liner, false lashes and contouring.
- Upload your video on YouTube and Instagram: Get your followers to repost your video.
- Tag @catrice.cosmetics @cosmetixsa on Instagram
- Title your video CATRICE COSMETICS FULL FACE MAKEUP LOOK with a description mentioning CATRICE makeup artist competition.
- There must be narration or subtitles & sound must clear
You will be judged on:
- Overall makeup look
- Skill (you must be able to manage time well, work well under pressure & work fast)
- Product knowledge
- You can be a certified or self-taught makeup artist.
- You must have your own brushes, licence & transport.
- Submit a platform where your work can be viewed preferably raw images of makeup looks where their work has not been retouched.
- They must be available for the entire duration of the Tammy Taylor Mrs SA campaign.
- Must reside in the JHB area.
You will win:
- Chosen Makeup artists will win a comprehensive CATRICE Makeup kit to the value of over R5 000. You will also be given a replenishment pack of products to add to your kit after each event.
- A Make-Up Masterclass and training with head CATRICE makeup artist La'eeqa Yunus & Areeba Baker.
- As an official Mrs South Africa makeup artist you will be credited on SABC 3 during the finale broadcast.
- You will also be credited in the Mrs SA programme books and will receive additional exposureall Mrs SA social media platforms.
- You will also receive a certification letter from CATRICE stating that you have worked with us & our brands and will be CATRICE approved makeup artists.
- You will be able to charge a pre-determined fee (per face) for our semi-final event.
- The opportunity to work (and network) backstage for the Grand Finale television production alongside a world class production team.